Navigating the regulatory and quality management landscape around the world can be challenging and overwhelming, and it tends to change, continuously.
QAdvis has extensive experience and local networks to cover the regulatory and quality requirements in EU, USA, China, Taiwan and Canada (among others).
A comprehensive regulatory strategy includes:
- Determining if your product qualify as a medical device in the target market
- Identifying the medical device class (EU, US, Canada, etc.)
- Identifying the GDMN code or product code (US)
- Identifying predicate device(s) (US)
- Identifying required standards for design or manufacture
- Identify the need for clinical data
- Map and outline required regulatory efforts and activities sequenced over markets and over time to form a suitable strategy
Early identification of requirements will save the organization time and money, getting the product on the market avoiding unpleasant surprises.
Contact me for further information
Office +46 46 286 88 90 or send me an e-mail